Real Estate Loans
ACB can offer you loans for your primary or secondary residence, construction projects, rental property or vacant land.
- Various fixed rate terms available
- Convenient construction loan options
- Low down payment options available
- Bridge financing available
Buying a new home should be a pleasant experience.
We’d like to help make it that way by taking the worry out of applying for a mortgage.
Select A Mortgage Loan To Fit Your Financial Situation. Before you apply for your mortgage loan, you’ll need to decide which type of loan may be right for you.
- Conventional Loans have a fixed rate and monthly payment for the entire life of the loan. The advantage to this is, it’s easy to budget for this type of loan because your payment will always be the same. The rate on a conventional mortgage loan is generally higher than an adjustable rate mortgage.
- Adjustable Rate Loans usually start with lower rates than conventional loans. We’ll let you know how much the rate can be adjusted over the life of the loan, so you’ll know from the beginning the absolute maximum amount you would ever have to pay. If you will be moving in a few years, or if you think interest rates will be decreasing, you might want to consider an adjustable rate.
- FNMA HomeReady Loans offer lower interest rates, require a relatively small down payment, and can be used for purchases or limited cash-out refinances.
Once you know approximately how much home is in your price range, use the rate chart below and our convenient Mortgage Loan Calculator to estimate your monthly payments based on the principal and interest. Closing costs are normally paid in a lump sum at the time you take out the loan.
|15 Year Fixed||2.875%||2.88%||$1026.00|
|20 Year Fixed||3.00%||3.009%||$832.00|
|30 Year Fixed||3.25%||3.256%||$652.00|
The above rates are effective as of August 11, 2020. Rates are based on a loan of $150,000 with a loan-to-value of 80%. Payment amounts do not include other annual costs such as taxes, insurance, and mortgage life insurance. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and interest may vary based on terms and loan type. We offer a variety of mortgage plans. All loans are subject to approval.
Is Refinancing Right For You? Generally, it’s a good idea for you to consider refinancing whenever the interest rate for mortgages is more than one percentage point below your present mortgage. For more details or to apply today, speak to one of our mortgage loan experts at 888-385-6772.