Advantage Community Bank is pleased to offer Electronic Statements! Now you can receive E-Statements directly from Advantage Online Banking or through email as an alternative to paper statements. Enrollment is fast, easy, and free!
- Convenient and secure access to E-Statements through email or Advantage online banking.
- Access to the last 18 months of statements.
- Save statements directly to your computer.
- Allow additional recipients to access your statements such as an accountant.
- Receive statements 3-4 days earlier than a paper statement.
- Reduce waste by going paperless.
Access to E-Statements is protected by username and password secured with industry standard 128 bit encryption. We also include a security phrase that you create upon enrollment that will help you verify our emails and fight phishing attacks. We will never email you asking for personal information such as Social Security Numbers, account numbers, or passwords.
How to Enroll
To get started you will first need to sign up at one of our locations or call one of our personal bankers for Advantage Online Banking. Once you are able to login to Advantage Online Banking, you can setup E-Statements access in just a few easy steps.
- Click the E-Statements tab from the menu bar inside Advantage Online Banking.
- Review and select accounts to enroll for E-Statements. Also verify your email address and create a security phrase. The security phrase is simply a short phrase that you would recognize. All emails from us regarding E-Statements will contain this phrase.
- View and enter the passcode. Viewing this passcode requires Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher installed on your computer.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- An email will be issued from us confirming your enrollment. Always ensure your security phrase is included with each E-Statement message that you receive from Advantage Community Bank.
- You will begin to receive electronic statements immediately and physical statements will no longer be mailed for any accounts you have enrolled. In the event that you enroll on the same day that your paper statement is generated, you will receive a paper statement and any subsequent statements will be sent electronically.
View E-Statements by email or directly through Advantage Online Banking. You will receive an email from us each time your statement is available. Open the attachment inside the email to login and access your E-Statement or simply login to Advantage Online Banking from our website and click the E-Statements tab. Viewing E-Statements requires Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher to be installed on your computer. Advantage Community Bank will retain your E-Statements online for 18 months. To keep statements longer than 18 months, you will need to print or save these statements onto your computer. E-Statements can be saved to your computer by clicking the “Save a copy” option inside Adobe Reader.