ACB Mobile Banking
What is Mobile Banking?
ACB Mobile Banking allows you to bank with your mobile device wherever you are for FREE!
With our mobile app on your smart phone you can:
- Check balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- View alerts
- View statements and images
- Make deposits into your accounts anytime
Advantage Online Banking is needed prior to using ACBMobile Banking. Contact us to find out how to enroll!
Advantage Community Bank Mobile Apps
Download our Android, iPhone or iPad apps today by clicking on the appropriate icon below or scan the QR code with your mobile device.
Mobile Banking Frequently Asked Questions
Is Mobile Banking Secure?
The same industry standards we have always employed to keep Advantage Online Banking secure extend to our Mobile Banking application as well.
- Username and password to confirm your identity and ensure the privacy of each Mobile Banking session you conduct.
- Encryption – to protect the transmission of data including customer account information and the integrity of all transactions
- Security – It is important that you keep your Advantage Online Banking ID and Pin secure. The Federal Communication Commission does suggest, “to be smart on open Wi-Fi networks. When you access a Wi-Fi network that is open to the public, your phone can be an easy target of cybercriminals. You should limit your use of public hotspots and instead use protected Wi-Fi from a network operator you trust or mobile wireless connection to reduce your risk of exposure, especially when accessing personal or sensitive information. Always be aware when clicking web links and be particularly cautious if you are asked to enter account or log-in information.”
What if my phone is lost or stolen?
Report it immediately to your mobile service provider.
What is the cost of Mobile Banking?
Advantage Community Bank provides the mobile app for free. Your mobile service provider may charge data fees for accessing Advantage Online Banking.
I am not enrolled in Advantage Online Banking. Can I still use Mobile Banking?
You must be enrolled in Advantage Online Banking to activate mobile banking. Contact us to find out how to enroll!
What are the cutoff times for transfers?
Cutoff time is at 5:00 p.m. CST on business days for all transfers.
What is the cutoff time for bill pay?
Bill pay transactions must be completed before 12:00 p.m. on business days to be processed the same day.
What if I get locked out of mobile banking?
Contact us at any of our offices to have your account reset.